guilde miam-miam Index du Forum

guilde miam-miam Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[HQ] ????>??????^?? ???? ??????.mpg T.arget=

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde miam-miam Index du Forum -> Divertissement -> Comment mettre des photo
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
caydbali

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 06:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ] ????>??????^?? ???? ??????.mpg T.arget= Répondre en citant

???? ?????? ?? ???? ??????.mpg Target= > urlin.us/2bexi

Can..you..help..me..understand..how..this..can..be..done..with..FFMPEG?..I..can..interpose..a..simple..pipe..between..the..device..and..FFMPEG..if..necessarySay...I...have...a....mp3...of...duration...00:50...secdhanashree..require..command..to..convert...DAT..file..to...flv..and...vob..to...flv..as..media..in..my..software..just..plays...flv..files...Till..done..for..the..conversion..of...avi,..mpeg,...mov..and..many..more.please..provide..some..suggestion..regarding..the..samesagar...sir&...i...need...to...divide...a...video,...say...avi...file...into...png...images...and...then...get...the...uncompressed...video,...say...avi...file...from...these...images.i...am...getting...confused...for...the...last...one...weekdocket..Thats..useful..information..to..knowBinny....V....A....Some....of....my....favorite....ffmpeg....commandsScripting....languages....are....typically....converted....into....machine....code....on....the....fly....during....runtime....by....a....program....called....an....interpreterA..script..and..a..cron..job.Another..extremely..powerful..linux/unix..command..is..xargsDepartment...of...Transportation...(DOT)...and...the...U.Sleadership....in....the....automotive....sector,....and....curb....pollutionUsually..I..am..only..able..to..find..a..couple..by..searching..when..I..need..them,..kind..of..hit..and..miss“Today,....automakers....are....seeing....their....more....fuel-efficient....vehicles....climb....in....sales,....while....families....already....saving....money....under....the....Administration’s....first....fuel....economy....efforts....will....save....even....more....in....the....future,....making....this....announcement....a....victory....for....everyone.”........“The....fuel....efficiency....standards....the....administration....finalized....today....are....another....example....of....how....we....protect....the....environment....and....strengthen....the....economy....at....the....same....time,”....said....EPA....Administrator....Lisa....PI..need..to..add..a..simple..slow..motion..to..this..process....simply..repeated..frames0..../....49.15or....specific....piece....of....sound....from....a....videoI..gave..read/write/execute..permission..to..ffmpegConvert..your..file..to:...2>&13);Video...is...playing...but...the...audio...is...not...gettingBut..i..do..no..the..command..can..any..one..say..to..combine..two..wav..files..using..ffmpeg..command..?..?..?..Jai..Pillai..Thank..you..for..the..list..of..commandsIt...was...designed...specifically...forVideo-CDandCD-imediagameutopia....Dude....this....is....an....awesome....list....of....commandsIts..documentation..says..we..can..use..ffmpeganimatedgifoil..consumption..by..12..billion..barrelsCIO....(....Find....Out....More....About....This....Site....)....data....collection....Data....collection....is....a....process....for....gathering....information....from....different....sources/usr/local/ffmpeg/bin/ffmpeg..-sameq..-i..ShakiraV-song.mpg..-vhook../usr/local/ffmpeg/vhook/watermark.so..-f..overlay.gif..ohh.mpgFor..windows..OS:..C:ffmpegbin>ffmpeg..-i..robot.avi..-vhook..c:/ffmpeg/bin/vhook/watermark.dll..-m..1..-f..1.png..-ar..44100..test.flv..Derrick..OK&..stupid..newb..question&.How..do..I..convert..a..whole..directory..full..of..videos..as..a..batch,..ie:..video01.mp4..to..video01.avi..&the...WHITE...HOUSEPresident...Barack...Obama...Contact...Us...Get...Email...Updates...Home...Briefing...RoomFrom...the...News...RoomLatest...NewsRead...the...latest...blog...posts...from...1600...Pennsylvania...Ave...Share-WorthyCheck...out...the...most...popular...infographics...and...videos...PhotosView...the...photo...of...the...day...and...other...galleries...Video...GalleryWatch...behind-the-scenes...videos...and...more...Live...EventsTune...in...to...White...House...events...and...statements...as...they...happen...Music...&...Arts...PerformancesSee...the...lineup...of...artists...and...performers...at...the...White...House...From...the...Press...OfficeYour...Weekly...Address...Speeches...&...Remarks...Press...Briefings...Statements...&...Releases...White...House...Schedule...Presidential...Actions...Legislation...Nominations...&...Appointments...Disclosures...IssuesPopular...TopicsSupreme...Court...Nomination...Criminal...Justice...Reform...The...Record...Cuba...21st...Century...Policing...See...All...Top...IssuesCivil...Rights...Climate...Change...Economy...Education...Foreign...Policy...Health...Care...Iran...Deal...Immigration...Action...MoreDefense...Disabilities...Ethics...Equal...Pay...Homeland...Security...Reducing...Gun...Violence...Rural...Service...MoreSeniors...&...Social...Security...Taxes...Technology...Trade...Urban...and...Economic...Mobility...Veterans...Women...The...AdministrationPeoplePresident...Barack...Obama...Vice...President...Joe...Biden...First...Lady...Michelle...Obama...DrFor....families....purchasing....a....model....Year....2025....vehicle,....the....net....savings....will....be....comparable....to....lowering....the....price....of....gasoline....by....approximately....$1....per....gallonIm...pretty...sure...that...Youtube...uses...it...to...convert...mpeg...and...avi...videos...submitted...by...its...users...to...the...flv...files...they...displays...on...the...siteDoes....anyone....can....help?....Could....-debug....mv....and....-debug....dccoeff....provide....the....necessary....information?....how....can....i....properly....use....them?Thanks....Jubair....every....server....config....is....different&....and....the....video....conversion....to....mobile....quality....vid....wasnt....working....as....I....was....expecting....it....to,....after....some....research....and....some....work....on....this....I....came....up....with....this:ffmpeg....-i....original.mp4....-acodec....aac....-strict....experimental....-ab....128kb....-vcodec....mpeg4....-b....1200kb....-mbd....2....-flags....+4mv+aic....-trellis....1....-cmp....2....-subcmp....2....-s....320180....newmobile.mp4....Samir....Hi....jubair,i....tried....your....setting....but....it....is....not....working....on....android....i....tried....samsung....s3....do....u....hav....ideaI..had..to..view..source..to..use..them0..../....512Login....Become....a....member....RSS....Part....of....the....TechTarget....network....Browse....Definitionsby....Topic....Browse....Definitionsby....Alphabet....ResearchLibrary....FileExtensions....Search....Browse....Alphabetically....A....B....C....D....E....F....G....H....I....J....K....L....M....N....O....P....Q....R....S....T....U....V....W....X....Y....Z....#....Does...anyone...know...a...way...to...do...a...fast...transcode?...Leave...the...data...the...same,...just...change...the...bare...minimum...(headers/container)...so...that...iTunes...will...import...and...sync...it...to...the...iPod?...Itd...take...up...more...space,...but...it...would...take...minute...or...so...to...do...an...entire...(for...sake...of...argument,...mind...you)...TV...show...that...you...found...on...the...intertubes.(And...thanks...for...the...reminder...on...FFMPEG......I...needed...something...like...that...last...night)Pingback:...B...On...The...Move...-...Tech...News......Blog...Archive......Ffmpeg...Your...Way...to...Media...Conversion...Bliss...[Media...Conversion]()...Pingback:...Ffmpeg...Your...Way...to...Media...Conversion...Bliss...[Media...Conversion]DiyUs.com()...Pingback:...links...for...2008-09-23......B-link...List()...Pingback:...Web...Sites...of...Interest......links...for...2008-09-23()...Pingback:...links...for...2008-09-24......Donghai...Ma()...Pingback:...links...for...2008-09-24...•...Blog...Archive...•...Opra...Gothique()...Pingback:...Conversion...avi...vers...mp4...avec...ffmpeg...(pour...Nokia...XpressMusic...5310)......Le...blog...de...David...Loureiro()...damien......jbjI...have...images...in...sequence...that...look...like...this:image00001.jpgall...the...way...to...image05000.jpgI...tried...doing...the...code...up...there...but...nothing f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 06:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde miam-miam Index du Forum -> Divertissement -> Comment mettre des photo Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange & modified by Mil-ant